The Ford Expedition
From the outside, the bold Ford Expedition conveys a can-do personality. Inside, Expedition is attentive and accommodating. The Expedition Platinum is rich in amenities, while the King Ranch® edition sports Mesa Brown highlights throughout. Ambient lighting, 22-inch wheels and a long list of features are available.
Accenting the bold look of the Expedition are a host of standard and optional features that complement its look and leverage its utility, including:
• Available chrome exhaust tip and door handles
• Standard LED fog lamps
• Available halogen projector-beam headlamps
• Luggage rack side rails and crossbars
• Standard running boards; available power-deployable feature
• Available power moonroof
• Standard power-adjustable mirrors; available heat, signal, memory and security approach features
Power to Spare
The 2017 Ford Expedition has best-in-class standard engine torque, thanks to the 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 engine.* This engine delivers 365 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque. Two technologies combine to make this happen. Advanced direct injection helps optimize power from every drop of fuel. Twin air-to-air intercooled turbochargers provide a surge of instantaneous on-demand power.
*Class is Extended Utilities based on Ford segmentation.