2016 Ford Taurus
EPA-Est MPG City/Hwy
Torque Vectoring Control and Curve Control
Two great control systems. Added confidence around the curves.
- The Ford Taurus Torque Vectoring Control system transfers torque to the wheels that have the most grip. It uses braking to adjust the speed between the front wheels while you’re accelerating through a corner, forcing the front end to hug the inside of the curve and provide a better grip.
- Curve Control will slow you down when it senses that your vehicle is going too fast through a particular curve.
Standard Rear View Camera
Get a picture of what’s behind your car.
- Put the gear selector in Reverse and view an image of area behind your car while you’re slowly backing up
- Displayed on center console screen
- Available 8-inch touch screen shown
Available Lane-Keeping System
The Ford Taurus Lane-Keeping System – consisting of lane-keeping alert and lane-keeping aid – can alert you when your vehicle starts to drift from your lane.
- Ford Taurus’s lane-keeping alert warns you through haptic feedback (a series of steering wheel vibration pulses that mimic driving over a rumble strip) should the system detect an unintentional lane departure.
- Lane-keeping aid applies steering torque, which can help you steer the vehicle back toward the target lane should the system detect an unintended lane departure.
When you drive a 2017 Ford Taurus, your senses are heightened. The interior is expertly crafted, the controls are a finger’s press away and the powertrain is impressively responsive. It’s a car designed to respect your comfort and respond to your needs.
Ford Taurus design features a sophisticated and refined look inside and out. Crisp lines combined with an aerodynamic shape convey motion, even when the vehicle is parked. Open the door and you’ll see an interior rich in details and quality materials. There’s no question the Ford Taurus attracts attention wherever it goes.
The Ford Taurus design could be characterized as aggressive, bold, almost menacing. Sharp, clean lines communicate motion, even when the vehicle is parked. This design communicates performance. Get behind the wheel and you’ll see that’s what a Ford Taurus is all about.
Available Ford Taurus Multicontour Front Seats with Active Motion®
The attention to detail in the 2016 Ford Taurus allows you to arrive at your destination in lumbar massaging, nerve stimulating, awareness heightening front car seats. The available Multicontour Active Motion massaging front seats feature 7 seat-bottom and lumbar air cushions. They’re designed to help reduce muscle fatigue in the legs and lower back by changing the contour of the seat-back and seat-bottom.
Ford Taurus three 20-Inch Wheel Choices
These wheels complement the sporty look of the Ford Taurus.
• 20-inch machined aluminum low gloss wheels, optional on Ford Taurus SEL, Limited and SHO (shown)
• 20-inch polished aluminum, optional on Ford Taurus Limited
• 20-inch machined aluminum with painted pockets, standard on Ford Taurus SHO
Other Car’s Available At Sturman and Larkin Ford
Sturman and Larkin Ford