2018 Ford Mustang
EPA-Est MPG City/Hwy
Selectable Drive Modes*
Customizable driving modes let you dial in preferred handling dynamics
- Choose from four settings: normal, snow/wet, sport or track
- The 2018 Ford Mustang adjusts its handling and response characteristics to optimize control
- Select driving modes on your Mustang by using the toggle switch on the center stack
The 5.0L Mustang V8: a legendary engine revamped to get you maximum power. How did we make that happen? By adding a new dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection and low-pressure port fuel injection. Which not only translates into 460 horsepower but also higher-rpm power at 420 lb.-ft. of torque.* Sounds like a win-win.
There’s nothing like a Mustang.
Its fastback silhouette conjures up a deep history of show-stopping design. And yet, the new 2018 Mustang feels incredibly modern. The lowered front hood and new fascia frame new LED lighting. And those design cues flow into the body lines to the back, where its muscular haunch lets everyone else on the road know what just passed.
Adaptive Cruise Control with Rain-Sensing Wipers
- The available high-performing cruise control on the Ford Mustang detects changing traffic speeds ahead and adjusts your speed accordingly based on your pre-set distance
- When the Mustang sensors detect traffic slowing ahead, your vehicle also slows down
- When traffic has cleared, your Ford Mustang resumes the set speed
- Forward collision warning with brake support can alert you if it senses a potential collision with the car in front of you
- A heads-up display, which simulates brake lights, flashes on the windshield of the Mustang and provides an audible warning
- If you don’t react in time, the brakes will precharge and increase brake-assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you do brake
- When enabled, rain-sensing wipers turn on automatically when rain or snow is detected on the windshield
The Ford Mustang convertible is designed to induce euphoria.
- Center-mounted single latch offers quick one-handed operation right from the driver’s seat
- Top is electronically driven for quiet and quick operation
- Trunk is large enough to accommodate two golf bags
Contact us today for a customized vehicle quote
Other Car’s Available At Sturman and Larkin Ford
Sturman and Larkin Ford