2017 Ford Mustang
EPA-Est MPG City/Hwy
Selectable Drive Modes*
Customizable driving modes let you dial in preferred handling dynamics
- Choose from four settings: normal, snow/wet, sport or track
- The 2017 Ford Mustang adjusts its handling and response characteristics to optimize control
- Select driving modes on your Mustng by using the toggle switch on the center stack *Available feature on 2016 Ford Mustangs
Precise handling and control
The front and rear suspension systems on the 2016 Ford Mustang work together to provide precise handling and control.
- Fully independent rear suspension
- Double-ball-joint front suspension
- Pitch control during hard acceleration and hard braking
- Reduction of body roll improves the overall feel and ride vs. the previous generation.
Ideally balanced power
The 2017 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 strikes an ideal balance of power, displacement and efficiency.
- 300 horsepower
- 280 lb.-ft. of torque
- EPA-estimated 19 city/28 hwy/22 combined mpg*
*EPA-estimated rating of 19 city/28 hwy/22 combined mpg, V6 auto Fastback. Actual mileage will vary.
Adaptive Cruise Control with Rain-Sensing Wipers
- The available high-performing cruise control on the 2017 Ford Mustang detects changing traffic speeds ahead and adjusts your speed accordingly based on your pre-set distance
- When the Mustang sensors detect traffic slowing ahead, your vehicle also slows down
- When traffic has cleared, your Ford Mustang resumes the set speed
- Forward collision warning with brake support can alert you if it senses a potential collision with the car in front of you
- A heads-up display, which simulates brake lights, flashes on the windshield of the Mustang and provides an audible warning
- If you don’t react in time, the brakes will precharge and increase brake-assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you do brake
- When enabled, rain-sensing wipers turn on automatically when rain or snow is detected on the windshield
The 2017 Ford Mustang convertible is designed to induce euphoria.
- Center-mounted single latch offers quick one-handed operation right from the driver’s seat
- Top is electronically driven for quiet and quick operation
- Trunk is large enough to accommodate two golf bags