2017 Ford Fiesta
EPA-Est MPG City/Hwy
Standard SYNC® with Bluetooth® Audio
The 2017 Ford Fiesta’s voice-activated SYNC technology helps you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
- Make a call with a simple push of a button along with the sound of your voice and listen through your speakers
- Just say what music you want to hear and listen to it easily with voice-activated search
- say “Bluetooth audio” to stream your favorite content on your phone wirelessly
A Consumers Digest Best Buy Award Winner
The entire 2016 Ford Fiesta family was among the 48 vehicles, across 13 classes of automobiles, to be named a Consumers Digest Best Buy recommendation for the 2016 model year. Congrats, Fiesta!
*The Best Buy Seal and other licensed materials are registered certification marks and trademarks of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC, used under license. For award information, visit ConsumersDigest.com.
Fun. By Design.
From its grille, headlamps, available fog lamps and trim to its sleek new hood with distinctive character lines, the 2017 Ford Fiesta features a new, more sculpted look.
Adding to its appeal are all the choices the Fiesta offers. For starters, do you crave a sedan or hatch? Which color do you want it in? You have 10 eye-catching colors to choose from.
How about an exterior body kit graphics package? Available leather-trimmed front seats?
For those looking for sporty performance, there’s the Fiesta ST. It features ST-unique wheels and trim and a unique sporty interior, including race-inspired available ST-emblazoned RECARO® seats.
Power Meets Economy
Ford Fiesta has fuel-sipping mpg as well as attention-grabbing performance. Meet the 1.0-liter twin independent variable cam timing (Ti-VCT) engine:
- Direct injection
- 123 horsepower and 125 lb.-ft. of torque*
- EPA-estimated rating of 31 city/43 highway/36 combined mpg**
- Available on Fiesta SE with manual transmission
*Tested with 93-octane fuel.
**Actual mileage will vary.
A whole lot of performance with a whole lot of style.
Meet the impressive Ford Fiesta ST that offers:
- 1.6L EcoBoost® engine with 197 horsepower and 202 lb.-ft. of torque*
- Unique sport-tuned suspension
- Torque Vectoring Control with understeer cornering control
- Upgraded chassis and larger four-wheel disc brakes
- 17-inch Rado Gray-painted aluminum wheels with summer performance W-rated tires**
- ST-unique black mesh grille with red ST badge
- Black headlamp bezels and fog lamps with carbon black bezels
- ST-unique high-mounted body-color rear spoiler
- Center airfoil and rear diffuser for style and enhanced aerodynamics
*Tested with 93-octane fuel.
**Ford does not recommend using summer tires when temperatures drop to approximately 45°F or below (depending on tire wear and environmental conditions) or in snow/ice conditions. If the vehicle must be driven in these conditions, Ford recommends using all-season or snow tires.
RECARO is a registered trademark of RECARO Beteiligungs-GmbH