2017 Ford C-Max Hybrid
EPA-Est MPG City/Hwy
Fun-to-drive performance. Smart technology.
- 2.0L iVCT Atkinson-cycle I-4 hybrid engine teamed with an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT )
- 188 combined hp delivers dynamic performance
- Regenerative Braking System
- The next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide provides real-time information to help you maximize efficiency from your 2016 Ford C-MAX Hybrid
The 2016 Ford C-MAX Hybrid has a versatile interior.
- Spacious room for five
- Best-in-class passenger volume
- Second-row seats that fold, with a flat load floor
- 52.6 cu. ft. behind the first row with second-row seats folded
- Second-row in-floor storage compartments in the footwells behind the front seats are perfect for stowing everything from small personal items to a laptop or tablet.
Next-generation SmartGauge with EcoGuide
Rear view camera and MyKey® are standard on the 2016 Ford C-Max Hybrid. Other available features include:
- Lane-keeping system
- Active park assist
- Reverse sensing system
- Blind spot information system (BLIS®)
Available Hands-Free, Foot-Activated Liftgate
With the available Intelligent Access key in your pocket or purse, just kick your foot under the bumper and the hands-free, foot-activated liftgate will automatically open, providing easy access to the cargo area. This is especially helpful when your arms are full.
Available Navigation with SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link®
The 2016 Ford C-Max Hybrid includes a five-year complimentary SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link trial subscription. Global Positioning System (GPS) technology is combined with 3-D mapping and provides voice-guided turn-by-turn directions. With SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link, you’ll get detailed traffic information, plus current and forecasted weather, gas station locations and prices, sports scores and schedules, and movie theater locations with show listings and times.